October 21, 2011

Emma's Super Delicious Broccoli!



My sister Emma asked me to figure out how to make pork meatballs, which I did in this post. As a thank you she sent me her recipe for Super Delicious Broccoli, which I had to share with everyone (without her permission. Luckily it'll be another two years before she's a lawyer and can sue me for IP infringement). I've included both her pictures and the pictures I took when I made the recipe myself. Hope you all enjoy!








Emma's Super Delicious Broccoli!
Modified slightly from my sister’s email

This recipe doesn't need a goddamn introduction because it will literally blow your ass off.  YES, LITERALLY, I'M AN ENGLISH MAJOR AND YOU CAN ALL SUCK IT.


 Ingredients:
Broccoli
Garlic Clove, minced
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Olive Oil

Equipment:
Baking Sheet

Preheat your oven to some temperature between 200 and infinity, depending on how long you feel like waiting to eat.  Infinity is probably too hot. (Blogger’s Note: I would choose 425 personally)



Chop up the broccoli into pieces.  Basically this step is to get rid of the crappy part of broccoli that no one really wants to eat, but you have to keep the trunk part when you're pretending to be a dinosaur eating broccoli trees or all the broccoli leaves and branches will fall off everywhere.  Yeah, life is full of disappointment, get over it.


Place the chopped broccoli onto the baking sheet.

Brush the olive oil onto the broccoli bits.  You'll know you've put enough oil on the broccoli when you no longer care about putting oil on the broccoli.

Add the minced garlic to the broccoli.

Put the broccoli in the oven.  It will eventually turn brown at the tips.  At that point, it's done.  Eat it now. (Blogger’s Note: I would suggest about 20 minutes of baking time)

It's a tough recipe for beginners but when you're as good at cooking as I am it's hard to simplify the process for the rookies.  Also google just told me broccoli is a fruit, wtf.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. This is the most hilarious recipe I have ever read. Emma should have a regular Friday/Monthly spot.

    I don't even really like broccoli and I want to make this just so it can blow my ass off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with britney! funniest recipe ever!

    ReplyDelete